Hot Water Spa
Price : 55900 ₹
- Payment Terms : Only Pay 5000 ₹ advance Rest Cash on delivery.
- Shipping : Free all over INDIA
- Taxes – Vat/CST is included. OCTROI, Entry Tax, local taxes/clearance charges extra if applicable in your city/state, to be paid by buyer. If any VAT Form or any other document is applicable to make delivery of the product in your City/State, must be provided by buyer. Please check state regulations before placing the order.
Owing a Hot Water Spa is a lifestyle choice. All Hot Water Spas sold in INDIA are sold by online retailers. All online sellers are mostly re-sellers, they never keep the spare parts with them to help you out in future. We Jumpking imports and sell directly to end user, we have huge stocks for each and every spare part with us. Our prices are lowest in class.
| Brand – Jilong|
|Size – 69 Inch Diameter|
|Space Required – 75 x 75 inch|
|Height – 24.5 Inch|
|Weight – 29 Kgs|
|Capacity – 800 Liter|
|Origin – Hong Kong|
|Spares – Available|
|Outdoor – UV protected|
|Life – 5-8 Years|
|Pack – Cover, Filter, Bubbler, Heater , Manual|
|Shipping – Free|
|Taxes – CST/VAT Included in said Price|
|Cash on delivery – You have to pay 5000 Advance, rest COD|
- Water capacity: 800 L
- Sets up in only 20 minutes
- Power Cord – 4.5m/15′ ;Cord mounted with GFCI plug
- No. of air jet:- 88
- Heating Rate:- 0.6°F-2°F hr.
- Filter Pump:- 12V/60W,2200 ltr./hr
- Massage Blower:- 0.67 hp
- Heater:- 2.7 hp
- Power Pack:-220-240V
- Seating Capacity is 2 Adults and 2 kids.
- Top Lid – PVC laminated polyester cover with aluminum foil Inflatable tub with polyester cover.
Laminated PVC which is made with 3 separate layers of material for extra strength and durability – two outer layers of heavy gauge PVC laminated to an inner layer of polyester mesh for extra reinforcement.
All PVC’s degrade over prolonged exposure to excessive sunlight. Jilong Spas are manufactured with UV inhibitors to delay the degradation caused by sunlight.
Q: What type of chemicals should be used to Clean the Water ?
A: Chlorine can be used if desired to maintain freshness of water, but customer should check with local pool supply store as to what concentration and frequency of application should be used.
Q: How frequently should the water be changed?
A: Weekly if used heavily and without chemicals. If chlorine is used, this can be less frequent, but depends on usage and conditions such as if left in direct sunlight (which will cause more algae growth). Common sense is the best thing to go by – if the water smells or looks funky, change it or treat it.
Q: What is the max temperature?
A: Maximum temp is 104°(50°C) while there may be some variant with device readings of a few degrees. Other environmental conditions may affect maximum temp:
- Environmental temperature lower than 10°C(50°F)
- Outdoor wind force above Gentle breeze/F 3
- Environmental temperature lower than 10°C(50°F) and wind force above Gentle breeze/F 3
- Activate bubbling system when heating
- Improperly covered when heating